Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Agreement between User and Haven Benefits, Inc.
Restrictions on Use
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Haven Benefits, except that:
- You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
- Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the Haven Benefits copyright notice: © Haven Benefits Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that Haven Benefits has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked site.
Users of the Site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Haven Benefits server.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by Haven Benefits, as determined by Haven Benefits in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information to the Site that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Upload files to the Site that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
- Download from the Site any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded to the Site.
In addition, users of the Site must not use the Site to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. Haven Benefits reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. In addition, if Haven Benefits becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, Haven Benefits reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Haven Benefits reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at Haven Benefits’ sole discretion.
Haven Benefits reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Site.
Proprietary Information Consent
f you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of Haven Benefits and wish to download and use any information contained in this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with Haven Benefits, send a request with your proposed use to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of Haven Benefits’ Site Content.
f the webmaster approves your request to use Haven Benefits’ Site Content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within Haven Benefits’ Site for the sole purposes specified in your request form. You agree to all terms below:
1. Not to modify the documents, publications or graphics
2. Not to quote materials out of context
3. To retain and display the copyright notice of Haven Benefits on such Content
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of Haven Benefits’ Site, you warrant to Haven Benefits that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Haven Benefits’ Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
Haven Benefits cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and Haven Benefits makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY HAVEN BENEFTIS. ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. HAVEN BENEFITS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. HAVEN BENEFITS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND HAVEN BENEFITS MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT HAVEN BENEFITS, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. HAVEN BENEFITS MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE HAVEN BENEFITS WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Haven Benefits nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall Haven Benefits be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Haven Benefits has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that Haven Benefits would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of Haven Benefits’ Site are: Copyright 2015 Haven Benefits, Inc. All rights reserved; and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Third Party Trademarks
Trademarks displayed on this Site not owned by Haven Benefits are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Haven Benefits. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any third party trademarks without the written permission of such third party that may own the trademarks.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, Haven Benefits. Haven Benefits does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Materials Provided to Haven Benefits, Inc. or Posted to the Site
Haven Benefits does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to our Site or its associated services (a “Submission”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission, you are granting Haven Benefits permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of our Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Haven Benefits is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time at our sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submission.
Termination an Access Restriction
Haven Benefits reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to Haven Benefits’ Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Gwinnett County, Georgia, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Haven Benefits as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Haven Benefits’ performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Haven Benefits right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Haven Benefits with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Haven Benefits with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Haven Benefits with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.